Giving Bogsy app on my iPad a try

With as much time as I spend on my computer, smart phone and iPad you'd think I could be better about posting on my blogs and Twitter. One problem is that there are large spans of time between useful thoughts! Seriously, I've been looking for a way to get better at this so I recently purchased this iPad (I'm typing on the silly screen at this very moment) and at my son's suggestion I purchased the app "Blogsy". What's Blogsy? Good question. So far it looks a lot like a Word document or even typing a Blogger post, but the real magic seems to be when you add photos and multimedia to a post. I'll have to do a lot of playing with it, but it promises to make this process a little easer. I'll let you know how that works out.

I've just used the drop and drag feature to add the Youtube video to this post. That was very easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet!

If you happened to land on this page via a Google search, you aint seen nothin' yet! Click the title at the top of this page to see this blog in it's entirety.