Sweet New Stainless Steel Sharpie!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am never without three things:

  1. A Pen,
  2. My Pocket PC, which I call my Dingleberry, and
  3. A black Sharpie.

Today I got a call from my son, and with excitement in his voice he said "Guess what I just saw? A Stainless Steel Sharpie Marker! Of course he didn't buy one for me because he said it was $6, but the way he described it I knew I just had to have one.

It features a replaceable marker core so when it dries-out the core can be replaced. It also has the Sharpie logo laser etched on barrel.

So, if you see me make sure to ask to see my Sharpie! What does this have to do with Shopsmith? That's a silly question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet!

If you happened to land on this page via a Google search, you aint seen nothin' yet! Click the title at the top of this page to see this blog in it's entirety.