A Sweet Deal on a Shopsmith-Clone Feather Board

I don't normally like to promote clones of Shopsmith tools, but when it comes to safety products I'm gonna follow Shopsmith's own lead. (Read this post to make sense of that statement) I recently received Woodcraft's sales flier and they are featuring one of the better knock-offs of the Shopsmith featherboard that I've seen.  If you've ever felt uncomfortably close to the blade then you know when this tool should fit into your routine.  I'm not sure if this will fit the Shopsmith slot or not, but if you happen to own any other tablesaw that has a 3/4" slot, you owe it to yourself to get to
Get this Woodriver featherboard on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet!

If you happened to land on this page via a Google search, you aint seen nothin' yet! Click the title at the top of this page to see this blog in it's entirety.