The best Shopsmith T-Handle 5/32" T-Handle Hex Wrench EVER!

If there is one tool that I use the most when operating my Shopsmith tools it has got to be a T-handle 5/32" hex (Allen) wrench. All of us have the L-shaped wrench that came with our Mark V, and it works very well, but there are times where you just need a wrench that doesn't dig into the palm of your hand, and I've found just that wrench on Amazon.

Here's a link to the wrench I've found on Amazon: http://a.co/ies2lfD  It's a US-made t-handle wrench that is similar to the wrench shown in this video. This is actually a link to a list of many of the tools that I have found to be indispensable in my shop.  You may have to click the "Filter" link to show the items in the list.  I suggest sorting them by priority. I really like this new wrench because the handle is sturdy and stout, but it's smaller than the ole Shopsmith wrench so it shouldn't be so easy to overtighten.




Be sure to check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet!

If you happened to land on this page via a Google search, you aint seen nothin' yet! Click the title at the top of this page to see this blog in it's entirety.