Not Everyone Gets To Own Shopsmith Tools

The young man in the center of this photo is my new grandson, Jensen aka: Smuckers. He was born on August 3rd, and this photo was taken on August 5th at one of our local Mexican restaurants. He is rather upset at me because moments before I gave him his first power tool, a multi-purpose tool called "Real Power ToolShop". I thought it was kind of cool. It's a jigsaw, a drill press, a disc sander and a wood lathe. Apparently Smuckers was hoping for a genuine Shopsmith tool because the moment this was revealed he burst into tears. I like this kid!

(Click the pic to see Smucker's tonsils!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet!

If you happened to land on this page via a Google search, you aint seen nothin' yet! Click the title at the top of this page to see this blog in it's entirety.