The Shopsmith "Shop Deputy" Work Center

Every now and then Shopsmith comes up with something that just makes sense: Enter the "Shop Deputy" Work Center.

For all those folks who upgraded their Mark V's to the new two-way tilting Mark VII, and who also swapped-out their headstock for the new PowerPro headstock, the question has been "What am I gonna do with all the extra parts?"  The answer is a straight-forward kit of parts and instructions that allows you to build a small Power Station-like work center. 

Learn more at http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/catalog/shop_deputy.htm

1 comment:

  1. I am making a cabiet for my Shop Deputy. I am going to make a cabinet for my Mark V to replace the legs as well. When I do my Mark V should I keep the Bench Tubes or do away with them like the Shop Deputy?

    ReplyDelete

You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet!

If you happened to land on this page via a Google search, you aint seen nothin' yet! Click the title at the top of this page to see this blog in it's entirety.