That didn't take long. Here's the Shopsmith Mark I

This is a picture taken in the shop of a buddy who got his hands on a Shopsmith Mark I. Because he already had a couple Mark V's he cleverly mounted the Mark I on the wall for use as a dedicated drill press. I didn't ask his permission to post his name, but I do want to give credit to my buddy Tom N. You can see that Tom mounted the model 510 legs on the table to prevent any table deflection in heavy mortising.

Thanks to my bride and her wicked organizational skills, I was able to go right to this picture. I found a few other interesting ones that I'll share with you some day including a cool idea for making a horizontal router table for the Mark V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet!

If you happened to land on this page via a Google search, you aint seen nothin' yet! Click the title at the top of this page to see this blog in it's entirety.