Where there's a will, there's a Shopsmith!

I was watching Curt from the Youtube channel "Wood Reconstructed" tonight and watched him resawing some 6" thick planks on his "Greenie" Shopsmith Mark V and on his Shopsmith bandsaw and just couldn't help but think "Where there's a will, there's a Shopsmith!". I was inspired by that thought to create a new tee-shirt on Zazzle that I know I will wear with pride. Feel free to order your own and I suggest clicking this link to sign-up for Zazzle's newsletter for weekly discount codes.  

Click the pic to order your tee-shirt and to see some of my other designs. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet!

If you happened to land on this page via a Google search, you aint seen nothin' yet! Click the title at the top of this page to see this blog in it's entirety.